Believe In Expertise
A dozen steps for your welcome in SEO
1. Be very sure about the content as it is the king. Try to focus all your targeted keywords here and try to maintain keyword density.
2. The links are much more important than the content. Try to capture links from the websites that are relevant otherwise no use of linking to them. Make all your targeted keywords as anchor text while trying to link back.
3. Do not get messed up with page rank try to position your website at the top most, once you make yourself visible enough page rank will be there.
4. Be very much attentive while selecting keywords. Go for a through analysis before choosing the targeted keywords. Other wise you will not able to handle the pressure of the competition and all your efforts will result in veins.
5. Try to keep the content of your site as fresh as possible so that the search engines crawl your pages almost daily and have an updated account for your entire on site and off site activities.
6. Try to anchor the text for the keywords you are targeting. Suppose your targeted keyword is Affordable SEO Services then try to anchor this text while linking instead of Article Submission Services.
7. Try to make those keywords as targeted which are being searched as search queries in major search engines. This is what is done by search engine optimization specialists.
8. Try to take the help of a company which is providing Affordable SEO Services while designing the pages for your website as search engines put more weight to some particular coding in html than other in the same markup language.
9. Try to produce a content which satisfies keyword stuffing and density as preferred by search engines.
10.If you have a new site and you wish to index it in search engines as soon as possible then do not go for submission forms as it may take a few weeks rather try to get a link from a website having good page rank and the site is relevant to your services' or product's field.
11. While link building think of quality and not quantity. One single good and relevant link can do a lot more than the other dozen poor links.
12. Try to keep your keyword density 2% to 8% as keywords stuffing over this range might work against you instead of benefiting you.